Two 3cx users had same o365 email - fubar

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbomboy

Free User
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
64
Reaction score
7
I had a user reconfigure his office phone (224) with the same email address he was using for another extension (102). I removed the email from O365 sync, and put bogus email addresses in for both users.
The (224) extension still shows o365 sync. How long do I have to wait for this to correct, or is there a way to force the change? I was hoping to get this resolved before the user come in to log in today.
 
I had a user reconfigure his office phone (224) with the same email address he was using for another extension (102). I removed the email from O365 sync, and put bogus email addresses in for both users.
The (224) extension still shows o365 sync. How long do I have to wait for this to correct, or is there a way to force the change? I was hoping to get this resolved before the user come in to log in today.
Hi!

The easiest way to achieve this is to remove the email from O365 sync as you did, then delete Ext 224 and recreate it with the same Ext Number but a bogus email address.
This should remove the "MS365" label for 224.

Now, add the O365 Users email to Ext 102, then re-add the O365 email to the O365 Sync in 3CX.
After a few moments, the "MS365" label should appear for Ext 102
 
Status
Not open for further replies.