UA Supported SIP Trunk VoIP Provider for SMB

coh-contact

SMB User
Joined
Apr 3, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello
On the official list I see Kyivstar in supported VoIP providers list. However, after installing SMB Edition of 3CX, I don't have it in configuration options. Only Twilio and Telxi are available.
What am I missing?

https://www.3cx.com/partners/sip-trunks/ukraine/

1752097774772.png
 
For the SMB installation this provider is not available.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
really strange
You don't give any discounts for non-profits
You've removed all paid plans below 8SC
You're limiting the Free SMB version without any reasons

What should the charity organization without a big budget do, in case we only have 2-3 users? Pay 350 Euro for nothing?
Very disappointing...
 
@coh-contact you can find a partner, local or global that might be able to offer you a good deal on a Multi-Company installation.

The Free SMB is limited with regards to SIP Trunk providers for solid technical reasons relating to the facilities offered by different Trunk providers.

Best,
KS.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us