Solved Unable to complete calls via MS Teams Direct Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

itprobda

SOHO User
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
I am having issue making certain outbound call via Teams Direct Routing integration.

The error in the 3CX log is: There was no user or outbound rule found for the number +1256xxxxxxx that Ext.101 dialed.

I am able to dial the same number from 3CX App, so that means to me that the Outbound Rule does exist. Anyone able to point me in the right direction to resolving this issue?
 
I figured it out... for some reason my Teams calls were translating with the +1, but in 3CX they were being processed and stripping the +1. I created a new outbound rule looking for 10 digit numbers and prepending +1 to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us