• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Unable to download XML

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardrhcs

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hi All, when I go to add an FXS.Dect device, i put the mac in and select the correct type of device (in this case a Grandstream HT801), and after saving the page and going back in, when i try and right slick and download the link, it fails to download. I have tried Chrome and Firefox, on different computers with different internet connections.

The pbx in question is hosted with Amazon Lightsail.

tried it on another pbx on lightsail, and I get the same thing.

Anyone have any insights? I suspect the lightsail instance firewall is blocking it somehow.

I am on the latest version of 3cx

Thanks
 
Think I just sorted it out, i was trying by ip address, once i flipped to the fqdn, the xml template opened right up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us