- Joined
- Jul 24, 2019
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 22
Hi all,
I couldn't find much online on this but I have a customer that is trying to update an extension to a new agent name. They replaced a user on an extension with another individual, and HubSpot is still showing the previous user's name in call journaling. For example, for an outgoing call it says:
Call - Connected from Skylar (previous user associated to this extension), instead of Rick (current user associated to this extension).

The body of the details show the correct extension number and when looking at HubSpot's integration in 3CX, it looks correct for this particular example whereas [Agent] is showing the extension number. I don't see anywhere in 3CX at least that lets me modify the agent name information.

Just trying to figure out if this is something on HubSpot's side or 3CX, and potentially where to look to find this information. I appreciate the help.
I couldn't find much online on this but I have a customer that is trying to update an extension to a new agent name. They replaced a user on an extension with another individual, and HubSpot is still showing the previous user's name in call journaling. For example, for an outgoing call it says:
Call - Connected from Skylar (previous user associated to this extension), instead of Rick (current user associated to this extension).

The body of the details show the correct extension number and when looking at HubSpot's integration in 3CX, it looks correct for this particular example whereas [Agent] is showing the extension number. I don't see anywhere in 3CX at least that lets me modify the agent name information.

Just trying to figure out if this is something on HubSpot's side or 3CX, and potentially where to look to find this information. I appreciate the help.