• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Upgrade Old IP Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumow

Free User
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have ipgaded finaly from 3cx 12 to v16 now i am moving telephones but have problems upgrading as some phone ring on there own. I am upgrading from grandstream GXP V 1.0.4.50. I have download the 1.0.4.65 buyt it does not upgrade any idea why.
 
Have you tried upgrading it via the 3CX Management Console at all? If yes and failed you will have to upgrade the device manually.

Since you are running an old version, I'd recommend checking grandstream's documentation or contacting them directly for instructions on how to bring the device to the firmware mentioned in our list: https://www.3cx.com/support/phone-firmwares/

From there on, you should be able to keep the device updated by upgrading it via the 3CX Management Console.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us