Solved Upgrade phone template Fanvil X4

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkovanweteringen

Free User
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I looking for the updated phone template for my Fanvil X4 IP phone. The current template in my 3CX is 109356 and gives a not support message in 3CX. Where can i find version 109359?
 
Hello, I looking for the updated phone template for my Fanvil X4 IP phone. The current template in my 3CX is 109356 and gives a not support message in 3CX. Where can i find version 109359?
Go to Settings > Updates and it should prompt to update the Phone Templates.
 
Also note that if it shows "Unsupported" it's probably the firmware needing to be upgraded, and not the template.

Is the "Unsupported" right beside the firmware version or the phone model name?
 
I found the option to upgrade the phone template, now it is 109359. thx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal