I tested 3CX V18 Beta 2 since very intensive with some colleagues since yesterday in the evening.
I just wanted to let you know some things:
The users are still missing this big Q at the top of the clients to log in and out from the queue(s). Atm it is only possible with the dropdown on the top left corner or in the view of each queue. In my opinion there are some settings, that should be available more easier. One of them is the Q button that should get to the top bar again, the other thing is the audio/video settings that could also be available on the top or something like a bottom bar. Maybe the little Q in the teams view could also be used for it? Would be better than now, but the thing is, that this one is really small.
With a call in progress, it is sometimes necessary to hide the dialer so that you can click something behind it. In V16, this is possible via the telephone handset button, which was fairly intuitive. Now there is only an X and an X like this does not look like minimising, but rather like ending/closing. Wouldn't it be easier to place an arrow pointing up or to the right here to make it clear that you can only "move" it and bring it back again?
The different views, for example in the panel or in the teams, are also very hidden via the small drop-down menu in the top right corner. I have to explain all this to our employees because otherwise they won't find it, I know that for sure now and I don't think it will be any different in other companies. With another small bar next to the menu bar on the left side or the top side, it would be much easier to find, which is how it is done in the current web client.