- Joined
- May 30, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Still not sure how this happened but somehow I lost system ownership of my on premise system. Is there any way to recover it without having to rebuild the whole thing?
The only thing I can think that might have caused this was when one of the first tenants dropped off and I removed the accounts under his area, maybe I deleted one of mine. Because now all I see under my login is System Manager. Nothing else. I cant see anything on the dashboard except for error logs
The only thing I can think that might have caused this was when one of the first tenants dropped off and I removed the accounts under his area, maybe I deleted one of mine. Because now all I see under my login is System Manager. Nothing else. I cant see anything on the dashboard except for error logs