• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved VVX 411 Won't Provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilotech

Customer
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone!

Last week I provisioned one of these just fine. Now I cannot provision any more. I have tried a couple. I have also tried going to the provision link manually at http://<serverip>/provisioning/<random><mac>.cfg and I get a 404. I believe I must be missing some configuration files? But, as I said, it worked last week. I also disabled the firewall on the server to try that, but still no luck. I have all the latest updates installed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
 
Update:

I forgot the / between <random> and <mac>. With this corrected, I do get the configuration file when I go there manually. But I still get Provisioning Failed on the phone. I have attached my log file, if that helps:
 

Attachments

Update:

Got it working! For some reason the SIP Auto Configure got disabled. It is working now. I have provisioned multiple phones successfully.

Thanks all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us