- Joined
- May 14, 2020
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 17
Hi,
After auto-provisioned Fanvil X3S phones in 3CX, and restart the phone, the phone did not register to 3CX.
When I checked the web portal of the phone, the error shown on the web portal of the phone was "Waiting For Stun Server Response".
The set up is
a. My 3CX is in the public internet
b. The Fanvil X3S phone is in internal network
c. The Provisioning Method is Direct SIP (STUN-remote)
May I know how i can fix this issue ?
Thank you.
Regards,
Kwang Mien
After auto-provisioned Fanvil X3S phones in 3CX, and restart the phone, the phone did not register to 3CX.
When I checked the web portal of the phone, the error shown on the web portal of the phone was "Waiting For Stun Server Response".
The set up is
a. My 3CX is in the public internet
b. The Fanvil X3S phone is in internal network
c. The Provisioning Method is Direct SIP (STUN-remote)
May I know how i can fix this issue ?
Thank you.
Regards,
Kwang Mien