Webmeeting doesn't work in Firefox

Fatfin

Free User
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, In the past, I could use Firefox to do Webmeeting. However, after I updated Firefox to the newest version (130.0 64bit), the Video didn't work. All other functions work as usual, but the Video becomes a blank page. When I use different browsers, there is no such problem. Where does this problem come from? Is there any way to set up FirefoFirefoxx to solve this problem?
 
We have exactly the same problem with Firefox and that the video is not transmitted. Does anyone have a solution?
 
In the new version of Firefox, they partially implemented some parts we are using for background blurring, but they are not totally working and the result is a black video.
We are working to fix this problem.
 

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal