- Joined
- Sep 2, 2021
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 1
Version: v18 Update 2 (Build 314)
Hosted: "Hosted by 3CX"
Edition: Professional
===
I feel stupid asking this, but where is the Microsoft integration setup in Settings?
I previously set up the integration, but I want to edit the integration. Unable to find where it was in 3CX, I found the 3CX guide at https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-365-integration/.
The guide says "In the 3CX Management console, go to “Settings” > “Microsoft 365” ". But, here's my Setting page (below). What am I missing?

Hosted: "Hosted by 3CX"
Edition: Professional
===
I feel stupid asking this, but where is the Microsoft integration setup in Settings?
I previously set up the integration, but I want to edit the integration. Unable to find where it was in 3CX, I found the 3CX guide at https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-365-integration/.
The guide says "In the 3CX Management console, go to “Settings” > “Microsoft 365” ". But, here's my Setting page (below). What am I missing?
