WordPress Live Chat doesn't pop-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinTC

Customer
Basic Certified
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello. I must be missing some detail here but after following directions, I have a live chat phone bubble on my site but it doesn't pop-up when clicked. If I load the 3CX Click2Talk URL by pasting it into a browser I get a working dialog with a 3CX default background. I am able to chat and call myself through it just fine. I saw some of the other posts and I verified that my WP site URL doesn't have a trailing slash / and that I'm using SSL the whole way through. I have active letsencrypt certs for both. Any ideas that I am missing? Thanks!
 
The tick box in the 3CX Live Chat & Talk module for WP for Pop-out is checked, which I presume is "true".
 
Prerequisite for the popout to work is to have at least v16 Update 1. Please check and let me know.
 
Hi, I have 16.03.525
 
What does the browser console say? There should be an error if something is wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us