Wordpress Plugin: Chat completely non-functional

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguruma1218

Forum User
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
89
Reaction score
9
I set up 3CX chat per the instructions. I can see the widget on the bottom of my site, however when I click it, nothing happens (tried across several browsers/multiple OSes).

I verified that the click2chat URL works outside of Wordpress. I tried activating a different theme, and I tried deactivating all my plugins. No difference.


Any ideas?

Also, have any of you addressed the scroll-to-top button on your site being superimposed over their chat widget? What do you figure the best way to deal with that is? Move it with CSS?

coosjobs.com
 
+1 Having the same issue!
 
+1 having same issue
 
I've the issue too. Does everyone use the Elementor?
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBCI
The problem for me was that on the phone system I had a / at the end of my website instead of UK.net I put UK.net/ and that was the problem
 
Damn, my problem was SSL .. In 3CX I was http, when I installed SSL on the site, I forgot to switch to https...
 
How do I change the language of the chat? Even if I write the sentences in my language, the information does not change ..
 
How do I change the language of the chat? Even if I write the sentences in my language, the information does not change ..

Some of the labels are available to be overwritten via the configuration. We have a set of supported language packs that are relevant to the language preferences of your browser.
See the attached image for the language order priority on my Chrome browser settings. Based on that priority and the available language packs of the live chat and talk, the labels will be translated.
 

Attachments

  • 2019-05-31_12h49_12.png
    2019-05-31_12h49_12.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us