Solved X210 hardware version 1 - unable to provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

itn

Platinum Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
I have a provisioning problem with X210 hardware version 1. It is unable to auto provisioning. However, i have added a mac address on extension. I tried to manual upgrade firmware from 3cx supported files but provisioning still not working after many restarts. I tried this procedure many times. I have seen that support 3cx firmware file is version 2.4.12. On Fanvil website this firmware version is only for hardware version 2. Also, on Fanvil website the latest firmware is 2.4.5 for hardware version 1. Does anyone know if 3cx has different firmware file for hardware version 1?
 
Hello Support
Thanks for your help. The problem was solved after i removed the character "&" from any extension name
 
  • Like
Reactions: jed and JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal