Yealink BLF for Action URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyL

Customer
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Messages
42
Reaction score
10
I am running latest 3CX version (18.0 (Build 450)) in Azure.

We are a health center with many employees that constantly rotate seats and therefore we utilize hotdesking extensively. The one location where we cannot use hotdesking is the phones that control out access control devices to open doors (2N).

In order to open doors, I need to program URL type DSS buttons which cannot seem to be programmed via 3CX, only directly in the phone. Therefore, I am forced to use a custom template to configure those and cannot utilize hotdesking on those locations, which SUCKS!

Anybody know of a better way to achieve hotdesking and still use URL BLF buttons?

1655933296272.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock