Solved Yealink T34W latest supported firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESOLVE-EH

Silver Partner
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Hello,

I'm trying to provision a Yealink T34W as a router phone for a new site, but the connect direct option is greyed out. Every issue I've had previously had boiled down to the firmware being incorrect, so I'm wanting to make sure the phone is on the latest version supported by 3CX to confirm whether that's the problem.

It's currently got version 124.86.0.154 installed, however I can't seem to find anywhere what the latest version 3CX supports. If someone could confirm, that would be appreciated.

Thanks :)

Elliot
 
This model is not a router/sbc phone. You have to have an sbc or a router phone for it to route through.
 
T34w isnt an router phone.
 
Of course. That explains it. I'll get this replaced straight away then! Cheers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bitn2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us