Yealink T46s with Plantronics headset ring volume - newest firmware, updated template

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmclachlan

Customer
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
With the newest firmware, our operators can't adjust their ring volume when the headset button is activated. The ringing is full volume and is extremely disturbing as they sit close to each other.

I've already done the template update mentioned in another post to no avail.

Thanks,
Phil
 
Hi Phil,

Since we do not provision anything on our end with regards to that, it would appear that Yealink has perhaps changed something in the behavior of the phone.

I would suggest contacting them directly in this case (or visiting their forums) for possible solutions.
 
Thanks Johns. I'll see what I can find.
 
There is a new firmware (released on the 25th) on the yealink website that fixes this issue. We manually updated our affected devices, we are currently waiting for 3CX to add this firmware to the supported list and publish it part of a system update.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us