• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

ZoiPer sip softphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazrul

Free User
Joined
Jul 20, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Dear All,

I have create a Project
Its work on Phone apps and extension.

But its does not working on Desktop soft phone and Cisco SPA525G Phone,

Kindly advise setting as per attach Picture. ,

Thanks
 
I removed your FQDN and attachment, please don't post information about your system that way.

I can't help you about Zoiper, but why don't you use the 3CX app?
Also the Cisco SPA525 is not supported for Remote STUN, but you might want to check if there are any settings you can configure for a STUN server and enter the same FQDN and SIP port as you did for the registration.

Also remember, for Remote IP Phones, in the Extension Settings, in the "Options" tab, you need to uncheck the "Disallow use of extension outside the LAN" option. Also ensure that your Public IP is not blacklisted after many failed attempts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
The SPA525G does have STUN options, on the set, if that is the issue.

What does the 3CX Activity Log show when the set attempts to register? Does it show the public IP of the router, the set is behind, or the private IP of the set?

I'm assuming that the set is not showing as registered. in 3CX.

Have not used Zoiper, so I can't help with that devices settings. Although, again, the Activity log will give you clues as to what needs to be changed
 
Hi NickD/All,
I have created an extension in 3CX then Add the phone(Cisco SPA 525G) according to 3CX instructions,
i have Entered Provisioning URL via the Cisco SPA web interface according to 3CX Instructions,
Appear as following,

SPA SYNC.jpg​

and the Phone is NOT reboot shortly after

Please advise further to Make this Phone work with 3CX System.

Thanks & Regards.
 
The Cisco SPAs don't support provisioning for STUN or SBC.
If there is a chance of the SPA working as a remote STUN or SBC phone, you need to configure everything manually in the phone UI, don't use the Provisioning Link.

Alternatively, for ease and peace of mind, use a supported IP Phone that in the guide says it supports STUN and/or SBC:
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Hi NickD,

Plesae be inform, Cisco SPA 525G Manually require following Options, Kindly advise ,How retrive those Information from 3CX server ?Cisco SPA 525G SIP Info require.JPG
Kindly advise an Example for easy understanding.

Thanks
 
Hi @Nazrul

Kindly note that we DO NOT offer support for non-supported scenarios. What you are trying to do is such a case and I highly suggest you consider getting a phone that supports STUN provisioning out of the box as per the link I provided you with.

I will not be providing an example for the above reason, I will just point out that the server you need to register to is the IP/FQDN of your 3CX, and that to register your also need the extension number, and the Auth ID and Password, that can be found in the Extension Settings, in the "Phone Provisioning" tab.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
The provisioning menu on the 525G is very similar to other Linksys/Cisco devices, such as their ATA's. There are a number of examples of manually provisioning devices such as the SPA2102, SPA3102 (FXS port), and the like, on the forum.
If you continue to have issues getting it working, start a new post, on the topic of manually provisioning of that set. I should be able help you get the basics working as I have about 5 of those sets that have all been manually provisioned. Actually one of my favourite sets, given the built-in Wifi , bluetooth, colour screen and the fact it will register with multiple servers..

The 3CX Activity log will let you know if the PBX is getting registration attempts, and if some parameters are not correct. Too many incorrect attempts however, may cause the IP to be blacklisted, just be aware.
 
Hi NickD & Leejor,
Appreciate your tips,
i am not able to Ping IP/FQDN of my 3CX,

Kindly advise accordingly.
Thank you very much.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That does not necessarily indicate an issue. I do not get a response if I ping several sites that I know are working, that 's just the way it is. The router (or the device with the public IP) at the site, has to be set to respond to a ping, and most are not, to avoid unwanted hack attempts.
 
Thanks Leejor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415