- Joined
- Apr 11, 2020
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 4
Hello, is anybody experiencing issues with 2N intercoms after V18 upgrade with "on premise" PBX?
What i'm experiencing is very weird.
Basically intercom should call a ring group of physical Yealink T23G phones when you press one of the buttons.
When this should happen, on V.18 i see the call stays stuck on Initiating and never moves to "Routing" status (i can wait one hour and it stays there, filling concurrent calls until there are no more).
3CX active calls:

Wireshark:

I actually tried the latest beta 18.0 upd.1 (build 214) too but problem is still present on that version too.
I tried a rollback to V16.0.8.9 and it works correctly.
3CX active calls:

Wireshark (looooonger):

I asked 2N but they can't come to a solution too, and as it works on v.16 and not on v.18 it seems PBX related.
Any suggestion?
What i'm experiencing is very weird.
Basically intercom should call a ring group of physical Yealink T23G phones when you press one of the buttons.
When this should happen, on V.18 i see the call stays stuck on Initiating and never moves to "Routing" status (i can wait one hour and it stays there, filling concurrent calls until there are no more).
3CX active calls:

Wireshark:

I actually tried the latest beta 18.0 upd.1 (build 214) too but problem is still present on that version too.
I tried a rollback to V16.0.8.9 and it works correctly.
3CX active calls:

Wireshark (looooonger):

I asked 2N but they can't come to a solution too, and as it works on v.16 and not on v.18 it seems PBX related.
Any suggestion?
