- Joined
- Jul 1, 2016
- Messages
- 6,642
- Reaction score
- 2,645
Version 20.0 Update 7 (Build 1080 Release)
Morning all
I have an issue with 365 user sync.
So far i've restarted OS and re-done the 365 set up wizard.
Problem 1
When we've decommissioned the user in 365 (license removal, block sign in) the user disappears from 3CX 365 user selection, but is still in the sync. (i've sorted this but worth noting)
Problem 2
I have 26 "users" in my 365 tenancy with 11 of them having a license.
3CX 365 user list is showing me 15 users to select.
The one that I actually want to sync in to 3CX is not showing in this list
Weirdly enough I cant select the system from the "System" drop down when trying to make this post.
Morning all
I have an issue with 365 user sync.
So far i've restarted OS and re-done the 365 set up wizard.
Problem 1
When we've decommissioned the user in 365 (license removal, block sign in) the user disappears from 3CX 365 user selection, but is still in the sync. (i've sorted this but worth noting)
Problem 2
I have 26 "users" in my 365 tenancy with 11 of them having a license.
3CX 365 user list is showing me 15 users to select.
The one that I actually want to sync in to 3CX is not showing in this list
Weirdly enough I cant select the system from the "System" drop down when trying to make this post.

