3CX 15.5 and Yealink T31P

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Sorgente

Customer
Joined
Jul 4, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello community,
is it possibile to provision a Yealink T31P with 3CX 15.5 ?
Actually seem I can't manage this phone.
2021-07-16 15_32_05-Window.png

I've already installed the latest firmware compatibile with 3CX. I got it from yealink support.
2021-07-16 15_33_53-Window.png
Yealink SIP-T31P.jpg

Got any idea?
Thank you
Emanuele
 
Hi Emanuele,

We added support for these models in V16 and above, there is no support in V15.5 I'm afraid.

I would highly recommend you consider to upgrade to V16 as soon as possible.


Please note that:

- V15.5 has already been declared end of life
- V16 has already reached its final planned service pack (and is the recommended version you should have)
- V18 is released as an alpha and is on the way to replace V16 this year
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us