3CX 18.0R5 / No live chat configuration options

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint__

Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
16
Hi all.

I just noticed that my live chat was not working anymore. Saw that if we had an old version, it had to be reconfigured. Which I just did.
From the one documentation I found at https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/ , the live chat popup is supposed to be personalizable.

I have an Enterprise version, V18R5 , and no options to be found.
Am I looking at the wrong place?

See attached image below.

1669307151523.png
 
Never mind.
I realized that I needed to add right to user, and this had to be done from another window :/
 
On the other hand, I have no agent logged into the queue, and the chat box shows us available rather than offline greeting message. Anyone know a work around for this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock