- Joined
- Mar 13, 2023
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I'm not getting call popup window when receiving an inbound call and also record is not getting created in Salesforce for inbound call. For outbound call it is working fine, As if we call from our end Contact record is getting created in Salesforce.
And also when a call comes into 3CX I'm not getting call alert which should be visible on top right corner which includes come buttons including Answer, Decline and Divert to Voicemail.
I'm not getting call popup window when receiving an inbound call and also record is not getting created in Salesforce for inbound call. For outbound call it is working fine, As if we call from our end Contact record is getting created in Salesforce.
And also when a call comes into 3CX I'm not getting call alert which should be visible on top right corner which includes come buttons including Answer, Decline and Divert to Voicemail.