3CX can't call 911 or any 3digits public free phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemgkn

Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody,

I need your help. I am using 3Cx with 3digits extensions in the office but we are not able to contact public services like ''911'' or others that also use 3digits free phone contact.
Can somebody tell how to deal with this problem?

Thanks

Salem
 
You haven't provided enough information to make anything more than a guess, as to what your problem might be. I'm also not sure if it involves the Android App or not, you did post in that forum after all.

I would guess it's your outbound rules, or perhaps a dial plan in the sets.

Why don't you post a 3CX log of a failed call.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415