- Joined
- Dec 12, 2014
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 9
Hello,
I have set up a UK dial plan for my 3CX Teams Integration. So in Teams when I test the dial plan:
07964 xxx xxx
becomes
+447964xxxxxx
However when an outgoing call reaches my 3CX it tries to dial 7964xxxxxx. As it is missing the leading zero my SIP provider refuses the call. What is the best way to get the 0 back on the call? My outbound rules in 3CX are pretty simple, just length of digits then route to the SIP trunk, apart from 7 digit numbers get the local area code prepended. Also anything with a + gets 00 prepended.
I have set up a UK dial plan for my 3CX Teams Integration. So in Teams when I test the dial plan:
07964 xxx xxx
becomes
+447964xxxxxx
However when an outgoing call reaches my 3CX it tries to dial 7964xxxxxx. As it is missing the leading zero my SIP provider refuses the call. What is the best way to get the 0 back on the call? My outbound rules in 3CX are pretty simple, just length of digits then route to the SIP trunk, apart from 7 digit numbers get the local area code prepended. Also anything with a + gets 00 prepended.