Solved 3CX Dial Plan no leading zero 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemWise

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Hello,

I have set up a UK dial plan for my 3CX Teams Integration. So in Teams when I test the dial plan:

07964 xxx xxx
becomes
+447964xxxxxx

However when an outgoing call reaches my 3CX it tries to dial 7964xxxxxx. As it is missing the leading zero my SIP provider refuses the call. What is the best way to get the 0 back on the call? My outbound rules in 3CX are pretty simple, just length of digits then route to the SIP trunk, apart from 7 digit numbers get the local area code prepended. Also anything with a + gets 00 prepended.
 
Try disabling the E164 number processing under the management console > Settings > E164 number processing section. Then make sure you have an outbound rule in place to catch numbers dialed with +44, for which you can strip the first three digits from the outbound rule-setting and prepend 0, making sure that the rule with prefix +44 is at the top of the outbound rule list.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SystemWise
Perfect, Thank you Charles.

Do I just "like" your answer to mark it as the answer?
 
You are most welcome, I am glad I could help :) We will mark it as solved from our side. Have a great weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.