- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 4
Hello there,
So I decied to try out the new Alpha PBX and also, the beta version of 3CX for Android and iOS.
Below is the information on the Android phone that I used to do the test
Firewall passed all test, all green. Dashboard show no red in any field
iPhone: version 8, running iOS 14.5.1 (just updated today). 3CX app for iOS version: 16.1.7.96
Codes are set as: 729-PCMA-PCMU-722-OPUS in all General settings and Extension
1/ Android calls iPhone: Working OK, no problem. Just sometimes the "signal" status show "yellow" color although both phones are connected to a wireless access point about 5 feet away
2/ iPhone calls Android - 2 scenarios:
2.1/ If the 3CX app is running in the background: Android did not ring at all. iPhone hangs up, Android show "missed" calls immediately
2.2/ If the 3CX app app is opening, the Android phone did a very brief vibration and showing call drops icon on the top left corner.
In both cases, I check the sound, all are on, no silent. Check the "push" settings in the PBX, all "ticked".
What am I missing here?
Thank you
So I decied to try out the new Alpha PBX and also, the beta version of 3CX for Android and iOS.
Below is the information on the Android phone that I used to do the test
- Phone Model: [CAT S41]
- Android Version: [Android 8.0]
- App Version: [16.7.4.74]
- 3CX PBX Version: [18.0.1142] / [Debian]
- Network Connection: [WiFi] [IPv4]
- Client is on the same network as the PBX or not? YES, both are on the same LAN as PBX
Firewall passed all test, all green. Dashboard show no red in any field
iPhone: version 8, running iOS 14.5.1 (just updated today). 3CX app for iOS version: 16.1.7.96
Codes are set as: 729-PCMA-PCMU-722-OPUS in all General settings and Extension
1/ Android calls iPhone: Working OK, no problem. Just sometimes the "signal" status show "yellow" color although both phones are connected to a wireless access point about 5 feet away
2/ iPhone calls Android - 2 scenarios:
2.1/ If the 3CX app is running in the background: Android did not ring at all. iPhone hangs up, Android show "missed" calls immediately
2.2/ If the 3CX app app is opening, the Android phone did a very brief vibration and showing call drops icon on the top left corner.
In both cases, I check the sound, all are on, no silent. Check the "push" settings in the PBX, all "ticked".
What am I missing here?
Thank you
Last edited:
