3CX has an error receiving calls from outside phone numbers calling the Hotline number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanindigo

Free User
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
I tried using my personal mobile number to call the company's hotline but only heard "BEEP" and then turned off the phone, while the internal extension could still call the hotline. Where is the system error? Which features should I check? How to fix?

Thank you
 
Does the call reach the PBX?
Have you contacted your provider first?
 
Does the call reach the PBX?
Have you contacted your provider first?
Sometimes it is received, sometimes it is not received in the PBX, it is quite intermittent. However, when using an extension, you can always call the hotline and the PBX always records internal calls.

Currently, I build, research and handle my company's 3CX system myself, so I do not contact any provider.
 
This sounds like a provider issue however this requires further investigation.
Just to clarify though, currently you are using a 3CX Supported Provider?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lanindigo
This sounds like a provider issue however this requires further investigation.
Just to clarify though, currently you are using a 3CX Supported Provider?
no , currently I don't use any "3CX SUPPORTED PROVIDER".

Especially when I make a call from an internal number to the hotline number, then I use my personal mobile phone number to call the hotline number immediately and it comes back, but after waiting about 5 minutes, the call back is not working.

Like "caching" previous calls or something
 
There can be many facts why you have this issue this is why we recommend to use a supported provider.
I would suggest that you contact your provider first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lanindigo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,150
Messages
590,977
Members
165,172
Latest member
farida