• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

3CX Hosted and Compatibility for Loud/Office Ringer and PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Wheeler

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
8
I have a client who would like to move to 3CX Hosted. They have three locations that would be part of the system.
One location currently has a Loud Ringer (Algo 8180) and another location has a Snow PA1 that ties into their paging setup.

It looks like the Snom is no longer supported behind the SBC as of v18 and I was going to replace the Algo with a Cyberdata Office Ringer, but that also is not supported behind the SBC in the hosted setup.

I wanted to see if anyone had suggestions for alternative options for these two scenarios on a 3CX Hosted setup.
 
As far as the ringer is concerned, if you are unable to find a SIP device that works for you, you might consider a supported ATA, coupled with any "regular" analogue, loud, signaling device, on the market. Availability/selection of these tends to be a bit more varied.
 
I don't have access to one at the moment, best to lookup the PA2 specs and manual to be sure it does what you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock