3CX - HubSpot does not identify existing contacts leading 0 it's missing in contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandumit

Forum User
Joined
Mar 16, 2022
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
Hello All,

I have been able to install configure and integrate 3CX with HubSpot.
I have made some tests , and unfortunately on this integration it's tested all string of characters to make match.
I have another connector between ecommerce platform and HubSpot and this has sent all contacts without leading 0 I mean 07XXXyyy has been saved to HubSpot as XXXyyy . and now when a call comes does not find the contact and generates a new one.
I have put in 3cx to match at least 6 digits but it seems that does not work on this integration.
What could I do to match digits starting from end ?
Thank you,
Daniel
 
I have put in 3cx to match at least 6 digits but it seems that does not work on this integration.
What could I do to match digits starting from end ?
That's already how it uses the digits. From the end, so "last 6". I would recommend using Caller ID Reformatting as HubSpot doesn't work well with "CONTAINS_TOKEN" filter, so the template uses "EQUAL" which will not get the results you want if the numbers are not exactly the same on both side. Therefore, either save in HS with the leading 0, use CID Reformat to add it to 3CX, or simply modify the template to see if you can make it work (last time I tried it didn't.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Thank you @ConceptsWeb for answering. on the other hand you are bronze partner , all certifications possible and you tell me that you didn't manage to do that ...
LEt's take it step by step :
1. integration ecommerce -> hubspot. phone numner it's sent as string then appears like integer in HubSpot unless it's preceded by +
2. I will read about CID reformatting
3. About what template are you talking about ? Of 3CX -HS integration ?

Thank you,
Daniel
 
The problem comes from the HubSpot API which doesn't work well with partial matches.

1. eCommerce is probably just sending numbers in HubSpot, thus no matching required.
2. https://www.3cx.com/docs/cid-reformatting/
3. Yes, the XML CRM integration template.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us