3CX Live chat and Talk - Languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

grassi

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Hi, is there an update to replace the default language (english) for live chat and talk with another language?
We are based in Italy and most of our customers' website are in Italian.

Many thanks
 
Hi, is there an update to replace the default language (english) for live chat and talk with another language?
We are based in Italy and most of our customers' website are in Italian.

Many thanks
Hello @grassi,

The current version of the WordPress plugin has embedded translations for Italian. If the language local send by the website is the Italian, then the component will be use that language pack.

https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/website-live-chat-wordpress-plugin/
 
Hi Costantinos,
thank you for your reply.

I will have a deep look to the WordPress configuration. Maybe as stated in the guide you posted the language setup is managed by the browser visitor language.

I'll update this post after the review.
Many thanks,
Vanni
 
Hi Costantinos,
thank you for your reply.

I will have a deep look to the WordPress configuration. Maybe as stated in the guide you posted the language setup is managed by the browser visitor language.

I'll update this post after the review.
Many thanks,
Vanni
It will not be part of any configuration property. It automatically detect the language and renders the translations packed in the plugin.
 
Reinstalled the plugin.
It is weird: the browser language is italian as well as the WordPress site. What is the mistake?
 
BTW: the browser is Chrome but I have same result on Firefox
 
Furthermore I downloaded the plugin locally but the languages folder is empty: correct?
 
Yes correct. The directory should be empty. Can you please send me the URL of your site ?
 
Hi Constantinos
have a nice break!
 
Hi Constantinos,
we tried from another browser/pc and it shows the right language (italian).
Thank you for your help the issue should be on the browser setup only.
 
Hi Constantinos,
we tried from another browser/pc and it shows the right language (italian).
Thank you for your help the issue should be on the browser setup only.
Good to hear that your problem resolved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us