- Joined
- Apr 26, 2019
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 13
Hi,
We've been using the '3CX Live Chat and Talk' plugin on our WordPress site - it's great.
I tried out the 'WP-Live Chat by 3CX' several weeks ago and the fonts/layout just wasn't right (so didn't have it for long, and didn't test), and I re-installed the original plugin.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/3cx-live-chat-talk/ and https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/
Which is best to use? Both have been updated this month. It's not clear which is best to use going forward for support - is there any documentation? What shall I recommend to customers?
We've been using the '3CX Live Chat and Talk' plugin on our WordPress site - it's great.
I tried out the 'WP-Live Chat by 3CX' several weeks ago and the fonts/layout just wasn't right (so didn't have it for long, and didn't test), and I re-installed the original plugin.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/3cx-live-chat-talk/ and https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/
Which is best to use? Both have been updated this month. It's not clear which is best to use going forward for support - is there any documentation? What shall I recommend to customers?