- Joined
- Jun 17, 2019
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello, I have the following problem with the chat in wordpress.
I have set the chat operation hours in the plugin, and it works well only with people who open the web in the same time zone. I work with people who are in other countries and with other time zones. And I have problems with them because the chat doesn't appear when I'm during operating hours, or it appears when I'm not.
Please could you give me some solution. Thank you.
I have set the chat operation hours in the plugin, and it works well only with people who open the web in the same time zone. I work with people who are in other countries and with other time zones. And I have problems with them because the chat doesn't appear when I'm during operating hours, or it appears when I'm not.
Please could you give me some solution. Thank you.
