Solved 3CX only showing on homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalSuds

New User
Joined
Apr 17, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I have installed 3CX. I have gone through all the settings and configured it to my needs. However, 3CX is only appearing on my Homepage/Landing page. Even though on my wordpress plugin settings I do have "Enable in all pages" selected. Checking that box and saving the settings did not work. I unchecked the box and manually selected all the options under "Just these" and still it's only appearing on the homepage/landing page.
My website is still in the process of being designed, but if you need the URL it is: https://elementalsuds.com/

Thank you for your time,
Suds :)
 

Attachments

  • 20230416_184302.jpg
    20230416_184302.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 10
Okay, I seem to have fixed my problem.
If anyone else is having the same problem here is how I solved it.
I installed the v9 plugin - https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wp-live-chat-support.9.4.3.zip
I noticed my site was going very slow so I figured I'll deal with the chat feature only being on the homepage. After updating 3CX through WordPress my problem vanished.
Good luck everyone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Guillaume Bourgeois
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us