3CX Quality on AirPods is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddybreton

SOHO User
Joined
Jul 17, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Hi, all. I can't make sense of this stuff, but 3CX's iOS app quality falls off a cliff when I use my AirPods.

This is happening with all AirPod users in our shop. The following conditions are already true:

  • Incredibly strong WiFi (200Mbps bandwidth at any time, low latency in an open space)
  • Codecs with highest priority are set to PCMU, PCMA in LAN and WAN
  • We've upgraded to iPhone 14 Pro Max's, AirPod Pro's 2
    • We made sure to delete the 3CX app, reinstalled from scratch and provisioned via QR code

What/s very strange about this is, when I toggle it OFF of Bluetooth and onto the phone handset itself, the issue is gone. I'm perplexed, any clues?
 
Tested with my AirPods Pro 2 with 18.6.3.604 with Noise cancellation on, off and in transparency mode and all sound good to me. iPhone 14 Pro with ios 16.3.1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vali_3CX
I believe we may have found some issues and are making an update for this....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us