- Joined
- Sep 11, 2012
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 8
I need to know the following for SalesForce and 3CX. Can the below be captured in SalesForce from 3CX:
1) Can 3CX log the call time of the call made? How long on the call?
2) 3CX only logs text like the following, “Outbound call to number (816) 123-4567” I need to know on what object this took place. The Contact, the Lead, or the Account. Can that be captured? Just having the above text is worthless to me.
1) Can 3CX log the call time of the call made? How long on the call?
2) 3CX only logs text like the following, “Outbound call to number (816) 123-4567” I need to know on what object this took place. The Contact, the Lead, or the Account. Can that be captured? Just having the above text is worthless to me.