3cx Smb SC

Alle CTEC

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Sep 11, 2023
Messages
360
Reaction score
45
3CX SMB Free how much is 10 having 10 users or unlimited?
 
Ok I understood the one about the ten users. But I'll give you an example. I have a customer who has less than 10 extensions but a 40-channel sip trunk that keeps calls in a queue in an ivr queue with position. Obviously on a PRO I have to have 40 sc if I want the 40 calls to stay in the queue with position announcement. If I'm not mistaken, a call in the queue takes a SC to stay in the queue. Now a less than 6 is indicated in the sip trunks, which is not clear if you are talking about sip trunk numbers or sip trunk voice channels.
 
That figure means you can configure 6 different SIP Providers in your Voice & Chat page.
 
Ok I understood the one about the ten users. But I'll give you an example. I have a customer who has less than 10 extensions but a 40-channel sip trunk that keeps calls in a queue in an ivr queue with position. Obviously on a PRO I have to have 40 sc if I want the 40 calls to stay in the queue with position announcement. If I'm not mistaken, a call in the queue takes a SC to stay in the queue. Now a less than 6 is indicated in the sip trunks, which is not clear if you are talking about sip trunk numbers or sip trunk voice channels.
is talking about sip trunk numbers, the number of simultaneous calls on the free is unlimited
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock