- Joined
- Mar 23, 2024
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 4
Hi everyone, I have a problem with 3cx v20 pro on premises and gigaset n670 ip pro.
when I connect the gigaset I start to have problems with the audio of calls from ALL IP phones, when I make an outgoing call after 10 seconds the called customer stops hearing me while I hear him (always with all phones), the same thing happens with incoming calls but not always and after a variable period that goes beyond 40 seconds.
when I unplug the gigaset the problem goes away after about 10 minutes.
has this ever happened to anyone? I tried both the gigaset 2.54 and 2.57 firmware and it always gives me the same problem.
how can I solve it?
Thank
Lorenzo
when I connect the gigaset I start to have problems with the audio of calls from ALL IP phones, when I make an outgoing call after 10 seconds the called customer stops hearing me while I hear him (always with all phones), the same thing happens with incoming calls but not always and after a variable period that goes beyond 40 seconds.
when I unplug the gigaset the problem goes away after about 10 minutes.
has this ever happened to anyone? I tried both the gigaset 2.54 and 2.57 firmware and it always gives me the same problem.
how can I solve it?
Thank
Lorenzo