3CX v20 - Yealink phone template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegx

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Dec 15, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I was preparing to modify / create new template for my Yealink T53 and T54W.
My assumption was that I will use yealinkT5x.ph.xml template however it don't contain my phone model:
1706201870164.png

However I found them it yealinkT4x.ph.xml
1706202001137.png

My questions are:
Should I use T4 template?
Is this BUG that need to be corrected by 3CX? - it contain different phone model series.

Regards,
Michal
 
The fact that the name of the template is for T4X does not mean that it will only have this series as it depends on models and variables. Those models are all included there since they use the same template. To answer the question this is not a bug.
 
You are welcome ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock