3CX Webclient ; cannot call out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarie Verheijen

Free User
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I've installed the 3cx webclient and i should like to use only the webclient to to make (web) phone calls from my pc....
But my webclient does not call out...
Question ; do i have to configure my firewall , of is it neccesary to configure or make use of an sip account ?
Any other configurations ?

Thanks in advance !
 
I've installed the 3cx webclient and i should like to use only the webclient to to make (web) phone calls from my pc....
But my webclient does not call out...
Question ; do i have to configure my firewall , of is it neccesary to configure or make use of an sip account ?
Any other configurations ?

Thanks in advance !

We recommend starting with the SMB solution, which is an excellent beginning.

https://www.3cx.com/small-business-phone-system/

Follow the steps one by one. With a supported operator, it's really easy to get started.

Then, reach out to a trusted 3CX partner. They are trained to assist you. They will help you implement your configuration into production .

https://www.3cx.com/ordering/find-reseller/

As I often say, just because the cake recipe is written on the box, it doesn't mean everyone will get the same result. The outcome will vary, the taste will be different, it won't look identical, and the time needed to make it will also differ.

Even though you may find plenty of instructions to help you set up your 3CX phone system and a forum, your consultant brings their experience and will be able to anticipate certain challenges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: N_G
Thank you for your answers.
Nevertheless, I understand that 3cx software (web client) is for free but a sip thrunk provider not?
And can I assume that necessary data such as "Main trunk number" and "Authentication ID (SIP User ID)" are provided by the Thrunk provider?

Thanks in advance !
 
Thank you for your answers.
Nevertheless, I understand that 3cx software (web client) is for free but a sip thrunk provider not?
And can I assume that necessary data such as "Main trunk number" and "Authentication ID (SIP User ID)" are provided by the Thrunk provider?

Thanks in advance !
Yes and yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Guillaume Bourgeois
Status
Not open for further replies.