3CX Zendesk Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davinderpal Singh Rehal

Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I downloaded the Zip file from the guide but the error that I got while trying to install it is in the image below. Please could someone guide me on how I can resolve this error.

view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7P4ZD8d6AQZVFA3TlhDa0lZbDA/view

Thanks,
 
The app for initiating outbound call's through Zendesk is no longer supported by Zendesk. I suggest to install click2call chrome plugin from here

Thanks
 
Besides Andreas' recommendation, you might want to check a 3rd party CTI like Tenfold, Davinderpal.

Tenfold can integrate Zendesk with 3cx. Its features include click-to-call, automatic call logging, a floating UI (screen pop), a call analytics dashboard, and more.

You can learn more about the integration here: https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/zendesk/threecx
 
Thanks Andreas, it would be helpful if you could also update the documentation.

Thanks Mike, I will definitely be having a look at it and also find out the pricing for it.
 
Glad to help, Davinderpal!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,176
Messages
591,111
Members
165,217
Latest member
johnkerr995