3cxphone for Android and nonoh.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.ripley

Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

last time on the market i discovered your 3cxphone app for android, it's really great, but i can't connect to my voip provider called nonoh.net

the settings are:

SIP port : 5060
Registrar : sip.nonoh.net
Proxy server : sip.nonoh.net
Outbound proxy server : leave empty
Account name : your nonoh username
Password : your nonoh password
Display name/number : your nonoh username or voipnumber
Stunserver (option) : stun.nonoh.net

I tried a lot of configs on 3cxphone app, but i've never been able to register to my account.

I also tried to register to my pbxes.org account, but i've also never been able to register. what settings i should use? is it maybe because nonoh isn't supported by 3cxphone? but instead i must be able to connect via pbxes? can you please post some config details for me?

thx

regards
tom
 
It works ... You need -
SIP port : 5060
Registrar : nonoh.net
internal server : sip.nonoh.net
external server: sip.nonoh.net
 
hey,

thank you for your advice - it works! :D
but only with 3G - even when 3G is disabled in the settings of 3cx app - I'm totally confused..... :?: :?: :?: :?:

when I'm logged onto wlan I can't connect. I also use sipdroid with the same configs and everything works fine - so there must be a config problem in 3cxphone app.
do I have to enter an alternative internal server when I'm logged on a wlan? how do I know the address of the local server :?:

another question is where I have to enter "registrar" in the 3cxphone app?

byebye

Tom
 
Hi,

Have you tried disabling the Option in the Integration Menu that says: Enable 3G
You can find this setting in the 3CXPhone > Profiles > YourProfile > Integration: Enable 3G
 
hi leonidas,

thank you for your advice, but it won't work. 3g is disabled, I'm logged onto wlan and i can't connect. when I switch off wlan I can connect, even when 3g is disabled (I think the app connects via EDGE). but i only like to use the app via wlan to reduce roaming fees... my handset is xperia x10 - any other suggestions?! :( :(

regards
Tom
 
hi guys,

so today I tried it once again - also with another sip provider - and I escaped that it work's fine with 3G connection, but I can't connect via wlan... never... with none of my providers...
so i think it must be a setting-problem or a problem between my x10 and 3cx app...

any suggestions?

regards
Tom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,957
Members
165,166
Latest member
cvanderzwan