- Joined
- May 3, 2019
- Messages
- 89
- Reaction score
- 9
I am trying to gain a general understanding of how this works for a Wordpress chat implementation. All I have ever used on my 3CX system is physical phones and the softphone app for iOS a handful of times.
So, what exactly does the Wordpress component interface with? Does it somehow connect to my chat interface via the 3CX web client?
What happens if l am not able to chat with the customer? Is the browser-based client the only way to chat with customers or is there another client I need?
So, what exactly does the Wordpress component interface with? Does it somehow connect to my chat interface via the 3CX web client?
What happens if l am not able to chat with the customer? Is the browser-based client the only way to chat with customers or is there another client I need?