Accessing Voicemails from the handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler B

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey Team,

I have deployed a 3CX SMB Free 10 instance to a client to test its capabilities for an extremely basic setup.

Everything is mostly working with a few changes, but the client would like to be able to hear the voicemails from the handset setup. Is this possible? I know you can access the web and listen, but teaching that to some people is complicated... I'm sure you have all been there.

Any help would be appreciated!
 
Hi Tyler, if you have any deskphone configured you can dial the voicemail number 99999 enter the voicemail pin and listen the voicemails.

Or from the webclient --- voicemail --- play the voicemail using your extension number.

More info here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us