Activity on Salesforce after 3CX Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

maidenfp

Free User
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,
I integrated 3CX with Salesforce based on the following guide:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration
and I enabled "Call Journaling"

By running a test and passing a phone number in Salesforce, the response is returned correctly(the number is found).

I also installed the chrome click2call extension and when I click on a salesforce number of a lead or contact, the 3CX client opens correctly.

How come, however, no activity is engaged after ending the call to the lead or contact?
Closing the call does not trigger the activity writing event on Salesforce.

Where do I also find Salesforce integration logs?
Thanks
 
In first place, ensure that you have defined the extensions for your Salesforce agents, so 3CX can map the extension number to the Salesforce user. This is explained here:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/#h.pf8s38slc3nw

If you don't do this, you will not get Call Journaling working.

Next, please note that the external number must be matched to a contact in order to get the Call Journaling entry.

if you still have problems, enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then make a test call and check the 3cxSystemService.log file.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe