Solved Adding W52P to Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott EIT

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
209
Reaction score
18
Hi,

Been a while since I've done this but followed the instructions https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/manually-provision-yealink-dect/ and not had any joy. Not sure if I've missed something?

I've provisioned the base no problem and added the extension I want to use the handset in the extensions section but the phone's not appearing in the phones group or the extension I've added the phone to? Have I missed an additional step?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scott EIT
Hi,

Been a while since I've done this but followed the instructions https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/manually-provision-yealink-dect/ and not had any joy. Not sure if I've missed something?

I've provisioned the base no problem and added the extension I want to use the handset in the extensions section but the phone's not appearing in the phones group or the extension I've added the phone to? Have I missed an additional step?
DECT phones are in Advanced > FXS/DECT. Not under the extension itself.
 
As above, for example

After you added the extension, reprovision the base unit

1635515863949.png
 
Check ip blacklist then. if the base provisioned and you are local but the base accounts are showing failed registration, its likely a blacklist issue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scott EIT
Check ip blacklist then. if the base provisioned and you are local but the base accounts are showing failed registration, its likely a blacklist issue.

Nailed it CentrexJ. Many thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CentrexJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us