After installation, the live chat only appears on specific pages even though I choose all pages. Specifically the live chat doesn't appear on my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerma2000

New User
Joined
Jan 20, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
After installation, the live chat only appears on specific pages even though I choose all pages. Specifically the live chat doesn't appear on my home. I've tried different configuration and it seems impossible. I finally got the live chat to appear, however its blur and unable to use to chat. This is on the home page. I'm using WordPress.

Thanks,
 
Additionally, you will need to check integration from the WordPress end, as in there you will specify on which page the logo and chat will appear.
Once done, refresh and clean all your cache.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us