Solved Agenda sync does not remove DND

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_K

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
198
Reaction score
27
Hello

Installed the latest v18 version and sync my O365 agenda.

When I have a busy event in my agenda, I see my extension turning to DND, it's working great.
Problem is that the extension stays DND forever, until I remove it manually, it does not remove it automatically when the event in my agenda is over.

Is this a bug or normal behavior?

Like for instance now I have nothing at all in my agenda and my phone stays DND...
 
Hi @kleidav76,

Have you edited the meeting prior to it starting?

With regards to the original meeting, how long did you set the meeting to last?
 
The meeting lasted for 2 hours
But what I did is delete the meeting, hoping it'll then update the status
But it didn't
 
Hi @kleidav76,

Yes, you can't delete it once it's started. Once the meeting has started the PBX receives the information and schedules the extension status change for the duration of the meeting that was originally set.
 
OK so if meeting already started so status already set to DND and that I delete or modify the meeting (to make it longer of another day for instance), it won't update the existing extension status?
 
Hi @kleidav76,

Correct, it will not. Once it's started it cannot be edited. However you can edit it up until the meeting begins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.